Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ork Nobz Done!

So after several months I have finally finished my Ork Nobz.
They will be going up on ebay shortly if anyone would be interested to adding these swell guys to their army.

Next on the horizon will be projects exploring what my airbrush can do.
I also hope to make a stop motion animation, as soon as I acquire a camera.

I've also been working on a new portfolio site. Its nearly Finished I only need to upload all my files and finish writing all the filler.

I've also been doing some blacksmithing here are a few hooks i made a while ago.  Recently I've also made drunken octopus hooks, spiral keychains, and a mustache key chain. All are available for purchase at the bar street market this saturday, cept the mustache its still having the kinks worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment